There is a 16% discount for users that will avail of an annual plan. What’s good about SEMRush is, they have a seven days trial for Pro and Guru Plans. You can explore the tool before subscribing to it.
Google SEO tools
It may sound like a monopoly, but it’s not what you think. Google releases different kinds of tools for the market to keep in track. Google tools are to help webmasters’ audiences to feel the best customer experience whenever they browse Google.
Here are the several Google tools that are still welcoming 2021.
Google Search (Search Operators)
You might wonder why some people use special characters when searching for something in a search engine. But what is the essence of using symbols in using Google?
Google search operators are symbols, characters, and commands that help users to narrow down results. In this way, Google can give you the most relevant answer to the query. Furthermore, it is also helpful to marketers for SEO research.
Google Search operators character sheet
There are 25 different special characters and split into three categories: ”Basic”, ”Advanced”, and ”Unreliable”.
Basic Google Search operators
” “ – Used in phrases to look for exact-match.
OR – is used to find similarities between terms.
| – this pipe character is equal to ”OR”.
( ) – It uses as to control in which they shared in the same group.
– – Place between keywords to exclude the term from the results.
* – Use to get a result will match on it in any words
#..# – Are used alongside a range of numbers to find answers in between.
$ – Used to search prices in a dollar currency.
€ – Used to search prices in a Euro currency.
in – It is used to convert between two equal units.
Advanced Google Search operators
intitle: – Use to find exact quotes, phrases, or page’s title.
allintitle: Same as various intitle, uses to find every page title for a single term.
inurl: – Uses to find a word or a phrase within the document URL.
allinurl: -Same as various inurl, uses to find URL in every single term.
intext: – Uses to search a word or phrase within the body of a document text.
allintext: Same as various intext:’s. Used to look for the text in the body of the document.
filetype: -Uses to find a matching file like PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, and TXT.
related: – This only works on larger domains. Uses to get back sites connected to the target domain.
AROUND(X) – Returns results in which two terms are within the stated (X).
Unreliable Google Search operators
~ – Uses to include synonyms.
+ – Uses to look exact-match on a phrase but is deprecated with the launch of Google+.
daterange: – Use to get a result within the stated date range.
link: – This Google search operator deprecated in early 2017 and used to search pages linked within a domain.
inanchor: – Use to look for linked pages with a defined phrase or an anchor text.
allinanchor: – Uses to look for all single terms after using ”allinanchor” in the inbound anchor text.
Google search operators tricks and tips
Google search operators are much more powerful when used with other operators. Here are some tricks and tips on how you can combine operators to get better search results.
- Chain operators together. You can use different operations in a combo style to come up with good results.
- Trace plagiarized content. You can track down your content if someone is plagiarizing you. Extract a unique phrase from the body of your content. Then, put the quotes after the ”intext:” operator, and except your site using ”-site:”
- You can use operators to Audit your HTTP to HTTPS switching. Transitions from HTTP to HTTPS is quite challenging to some, but you can use the ”site:” operator on your domain root and exclude the page with ”-inurl:”
There is a lot to explore using the Google Search operators. It helps you to get the most relevant answer from millions of pages.
Alerts and notifications give us the updated happenings on what they are into something. Just like Google Alerts, it is a free notification by Google that sends emails to subscribers.
How Google Alerts help marketers?
There are a lot of advantages you can get from activating Google Alerts, such as:
- You will know every time the company’s name is mentioned and by what site.
- You can stay aware of comments and suggestions about the products and by whom.
- When a company’s executives are mentioned, they can affect the reputation of the organization. It is good to know if a content tagged them.
- It increases customer’s activities awareness that helps businesses in supporting them.
- You can also receive notifications of your competitor’s progress and developments.
- You can get the latest trends in the e-commerce business by following influencers.
- You will receive alerts on up-to-date happenings in specific industries and technologies. Don’t lose sight of what is new in the market. Being involved in trendy topics builds expertise in the eye of your customers.
Google Sheets is a free access spreadsheet program by Google. It also comes with Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Drawings, Google Forms, Google Sites, and Google Keep.
It is very famous among the users. Aside from being free, it has the same powerful computations as an excel file best for businesses. What’s best is that it has an access level that everyone can use. Perfect for school and businesses.
If you are into black SEO before, you might know Scrapebox as they are well-known as the first automated black hat SEO tool. But now, after five years, they are clearing all the spam issues related to them.
Now, Scrapebox is working with link audit, on-page SEO, and White hat SEO. This tool does what it’s named. It scrapes information out of the web. Here are its several features:
- Collect proxies
- Sitemap scraper
- Can make you an RSS feed
- Gather keyword ideas
- You can massively comment on a blog.
- Find long-tail keywords.
- You can harvest keywords or phrases for your Outreach Guidelines.
- It can harvest up to 1,000 backlinks in a few clicks.
- WHOIS scraper used to lookup multiple URLs at the same time.
- You can check outbound links lost from your website.
- Scrapebox can check websites with Malwares and Phishing websites.
- Scrapebox is an excellent tool for rapid indexing a page.
- It can identify total page rankings.
- It can remove duplicate contents.
- Meta Scraper
Scrapebox is the cheapest tool out in the market. It is $97 for lifetime use. Also, some users bought Scrapebox in Blackhat Market for a discounted price of $57 only. Cheapest right? But don’t let the darkness get you. Repentance is always at the end.
Spammy techniques are already there, and that may lead you to get penalized. You can utilize the good things that this tool can do and leave behind bad practices that can harm your campaign.
HARO or ”Help A Reporter Out”
HARO or ”Help A Reporter Out” is an online service that collects information and knowledge from those with more experience in a particular subject. It aims to help journalists, bloggers, and writers to save time from sourcing.
How HARO contributes to the success of Link building?
We all know that HARO can give you the best sourcing of information for creating quality content. Contents are needed for Link building development, especially if you are into a Content strategy.
Benefits you can get from using HARO.
- It can boost your website traffic with the help of quality content.
- An increase in website traffic indicates a positive pull in other metrics, such as getting more leads, brand awareness, and more.
- Build your website authority due to positive metrics.
- HARO can give you relevant topics. In which Google is into when ranking a page.
HARO pricing, plans, and trial period
HARO has four different plans including:
- BASIC for Free with three times a day media opportunities sent to your mail.
- STANDARD for $19/mo with everything in the BASIC, plus one Keyword alert for better media opportunities, one more profile for pitches, Text Alerts, and Search online get the active media opportunities.
- ADVANCE for $49/mo with everything in the STANDARD, plus three keyword alerts for better media opportunities, three more profiles for pitches, and a Head start alert for a perfect pitch.
- PREMIUM for $149/mo with everything in the ADVANCE, plus Unlimited keywords for better media opportunities, Unlimited profiles, and active supports thru phone and email.
As content strategy earns the most of the backlinks, it is good to know which tools can help you gather the best information for content enhancement.